JORDANS - Crunchy Oat Granola Tropical Fruits - 750gJORDANS
JORDANS - Crunchy Oat Granola Tropical Fruits - 750g
- Toasted Wholegrain Oat and Honey Clusters with Dried Papaya, Coconut Chips, Dried Pineapple Chunks and Dried Banana Chips.
- Let's talk about the birds and the bees...
- ...and butterflies and hedgerows. It's great to see them in all their glory and they'd be missed if they weren't here. That's why since 1985 we've worked with British farmers to set aside 10% of land for wildlife, and we're joining forces with our friends at The Wildlife Trusts to do even more to help wildlife thrive.
- So that's one less thing to worry about.
- The Wildlife Trusts
- There's lots more to say about the things we do. Find out about the Jordans Farm Partnership at www.jordanscereals.co.uk
- The Prince's Countryside Fund
- At Jordans we like to keep things simple
- We take the best quality ingredients and don't mess about with them. Wholegrain British oats, blended with a hint of honey and baked to a crunch, with a generous mix of papaya, coconut, pineapple and banana.
- After 40 years we think we know how to make the best Granola, but you can be the judge of that.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Baked British oats
- No added salt - salt content is due to naturally occurring sodium
- High in fibre
- Non GM
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 750G
Ingredients / Composition
British Wholegrain Oat Flakes (69%), Dried Tropical Fruits (15%) (Dried Papaya (Papaya, Cane Sugar), Coconut Chips, Dried Pineapple Chunks (Pineapple, Cane Sugar, Pineapple Juice, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), Dried Banana Chips (Banana, Coconut Oil, Sugar, Natural Flavouring)), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil), Honey (1%), Sunflower Seeds, Natural Flavouring
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 45g Portion||%RI† Per 45g Portion|
|of which Saturates||5.9g||2.7g||13%|
|of which Sugars||22.2g||10.0g||11%|
|†Reference intake of an average adult 8400kJ/2000kcal||-||-||-|
|Approximately 16 portions per pack||-||-||-|
|Salt content is due to naturally occurring sodium||-||-||-|