ROWNTREE'S - Fruit Pastilles Sweets Sharing Bag - 150gROWNTREE'S
ROWNTREE'S - Fruit Pastilles Sweets Sharing Bag - 150g
- If you're looking for a chewy, fruity-flavoured sweet, try the irresistible taste of Rowntree's® Fruit Pastilles. Every sharing bag contains a mixture of five fantastic flavours: blackcurrant, lemon, strawberry, lime, and orange. Whichever one is your favourite, every pastille promises a burst of fruity flavour. You'll never know which fruity sweet is next!
- These classic sweets are a great choice for treat time. And with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, you can feel happy to enjoy these as a fun treat.
- Did you know that Fruit Pastilles are the oldest sweet in the Rowntree's® family? In 1862, Henry Rowntree bought a cocoa works in York and transformed it into a confectionary company. Along with his brother, Joseph, and French confectioner August Claude Gaget, they developed the delicious taste of Rowntree's® in 1881. For more than 130 years these delicious chewy sweets have been making days more colourful with their irresistibly fruity taste and mouth-watering texture.
- Have you tried Rowntree's® Randoms®? They're deliciously fruity gummy sweets in millions of potential random combinations!
- A sharing bag of our fruit flavoured pastilles
- Blackcurrant, lemon, strawberry, lime and orange flavours
- Our classic, colourful, chewy sweets are great for treat time
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 150G
Ingredients / Composition
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Gelatine, Gum Arabic, Modified Starch, Concentrated Fruit Juice (1%) (Blackcurrant, Orange, Lime, Lemon, Strawberry), Acids (Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid), Acidity Regulator (Trisodium Citrate), Colours (Anthocyanins, Curcumin, Beta-Carotene, Copper Complexes of Chlorophyllins), Flavourings
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which: saturates||0.0g||0.0g||20g||0%|
|of which: sugars||55.9g||14.9g||90g||17%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 5 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|