ROWNTREE'S - Fruit Gums Sweets Sharing Bag - 150gROWNTREE'S
ROWNTREE'S - Fruit Gums Sweets Sharing Bag - 150g
- Rowntree's® Fruit Gums are epically fruity-tasting gummy sweets in five delicious flavours. From blackcurrant to strawberry, lemon to lime and mouth-watering orange, everyone will find their favourite flavour.
- Bite into a fruit gum and release a burst of fruity flavour that lasts until the end. They're so delicious we don't add any artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives. Make the most of every moment with the satisfyingly chewy fun of Rowntree's® Fruit Gums.
- These brilliantly chewy sweets are brought to you by Rowntree's®, the makers of the classic Fruit Pastille. The story begins in 1862, when Henry Rowntree bought a cocoa works in York and transformed it into a confectionary company. Fruit Gums were invented in 1893, and they've been a classic ever since. Along with other tasty sweets in the Rowntree's® family, these deliciously satisfying gums are a great way to enjoy a more colourful, fruity-tasting treat time.
- Have you tried ROWNTREE'S 30% Reduced Sugar RANDOMS? Deliciously fruity gummy sweets with hundreds of random combinations!
- An sharing bag of our fruity-flavoured gums
- Satisfyingly chewy sweets
- Blackcurrant, lemon, strawberry, lime and orange flavours
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 150G
Ingredients / Composition
Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Starch, Gelatine, Acids (Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid), Concentrated Fruit Juice (1%) (Blackcurrant, Strawberry, Orange, Lemon, Lime), Acidity Regulator (Trisodium Citrate), Flavourings, Colours (Anthocyanins, Carminic Acid, Copper Complexes of Chlorophyllins, Curcumin, Carotenes), Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which: saturates||0.1g||Trace||20g||<1%|
|of which: sugars||44.6g||8.3g||90g||9%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 8 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|