PANZANI - Lasagna Pasta - 400gPanzani
PANZANI - Lasagna Pasta - 400g
Lasagne + Tomato Sauce Aromatic herbs Recipe
- 8 sheets of Panzani Lasagne
- 1 onion,
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 390g of Panzani Tomato Sauce Aromatic Herbs
- 400g minced meat
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 dl milk
- Peel and chop the onion, and sauté in 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Fry the meat until it takes on a lumpy consistency. Add the Panzani sauce to it.
- Melt the butter with the flour in another saucepan, add milk and thicken over medium heat, stirring all the time. Season with pepper and nutmeg.
- Oil a baking dish with the remaining tablespoon of oil and spread some sauce around the bottom of the dish.
- Cover in Lasagne sheets and superimpose layers until the ingredients have been exhausted.
- Cover in white sauce, sprinkle with cheese, and bake at 180°C. Cook for 12 minutes and then brown under a hot grill to obtain a thicker crust.