GALLIA - Calisma Relais Powder Milk 6-12 months - 900gBlédina
GALLIA - Calisma Relais Powder Milk 6-12 months - 900g
Relais improves immune system functions thanks to its vitamin A, C and D content.
Maternal milk is the ideal, natural foodstuff for every child. But, if you prefer not to breastfeed or can't, then your doctor will suggest an adequate foodstuff to meet your baby's specific nutritional needs. This product is suited to your baby's nutritional needs, do not change product without consulting your doctor first. Follow-on milk is part of a child's varied diet when he becomes 6 month old and cannot be used as a substitute for maternal breast milk during the first 6 months of the child's life.
The decision to include additional foodstuff in your baby's diet should only be taken under medical advice.
How to Use
- Prepare the baby's bottle just before meals.
- To prepare the bottle, use the measure contained in this tin.
- Once prepared, we recommend not waiting for more than half an hour before consuming the milk.
- If after having finished the meal, there is still some milk leftover, throw the leftovers away.
- Once opened, the tin can be kept for up to 4 weeks without spoiling, keep in a cool, dry place.
Skimmed milk; lactose; vegetable fat (palm, copra, rapeseed, sunflower); maltodextrins; partially demineralised whey; milk proteins; bifidobacteria; lactic ferments, nucleotides, emulsifier: soy lecithin; antioxidant: tocopherol rich extract; vitamins A, D3, E, C, B1, B2, niacin, B6, folic acid, B12, biotin, pantothenic acid, K1; minerals: calcium, potassium and sodium citrates, magnesium chloride, calcium and potassium phosphates, iron, zinc, copper and manganese sulphates, sodium carbonate, potassium iodide.